MA Firearms Info
Massachusetts Approved Firearm Rosters
- Approved Firearm Roster (Handguns)
- Formal Target Shooting Roster (Handguns specifically for target competition)
- Large Capacity Firearms Roster (Long Guns and Handguns)
- Application for Formal Target Shooting Roster
"Assault Weapon" Information for Massachusetts
We call them AR's, AK's, Black Rifles, Modern Sporting Rifles, and many other things. One thing is true, none of the firearms on this list are "Assault Weapons" (as the Government and media so often like to call them).
- "Assault Weapons" Facts
- "Assault Weapons" Timeline
- City of Boston Information
- The Truth About "Assault Weapons". Get the facts!
- What are "Assault Rifles"? Click here for an easy to comprehend analogy full of facts, not hyperbole.
C&R, NFA - SBR, Sales, Storage, Transfer, and Inheritance information
- Purchasing a handgun in MA. Here's an outline of the 33 step procedure that must be followed.
- e-FA10 portal is here on the MA FRB website
- Handgun and Long Gun Sales Information What you need to know when buying a firearm!
- Reporting a theft or recovered firearm info. What to do if you have a firearm stolen, or if you find one!
- Information about Inheriting Firearms (in state and out of state)
- Black Powder Firearm Information
- Approved Locking Devices (for transport and storage)
- Storage and Transportation Requirements. What you need to know for home and travel.
- Ammunition/Powder Sales and Storage Information
- What can I own/possess with each license in MA?
- Need a Gunsmith? Support these GOAL member Gunsmiths!
- Curio & Relic Collectors Information - License Application
- NFA - Short Barreled Rifle/Shotgun Information - Application Form.
*This page is made possible by the membership of GOAL and their generous donations. If you found this page helpful please Join - Support - Donate to GOAL.